Legal Advice For Individuals

Visit the Keeping your Home website for guidance on what to do if your home is at risk of being repossessed. If your employer has done something wrong and you cannot sort it out directly with them, the next step will be an employment tribunal. If you’re a member of a trade union, you should contact it to ask if it can help with your problem at work. If you or your children are in immediate danger and need help, call 999. The Parenting Plan is a tool to help parents agree on what’s best for their children when their relationship comes to an end. Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau for advice if you have not been treated fairly.

The law can sometimes be complicated and so we have compiled this information in a way that is accessible to all. Our legal information sheets are written by our … Read More